02 May 2016

Get Your Carts Ready! TpT is Having a SITEWIDE sale!

Did you hear the great news!  Teachers Pay Teachers is showing us some love for Teacher Appreciation Week!  On Tuesday, May 3 and Wednesday, May 4, they are hosting a sitewide sale! This means up to 28% off ALL YOUR PURCHASES for two whole days!  Everything in my store is 20% off, even my bundles! Use code CELEBRATE at checkout for an extra 10% off everything in your cart!


This is a great time to stock up on materials to get you through the end of the year, or to start looking ahead to next year!  Remember, all your purchases are tax-deductible if you are using them in the classroom...BONUS!

To make a great sale even better, I've joined up with Jen at Teaching in the Tongass and a bunch of other great sellers for a LINKY party to introduce some of my favorite sellers! Click on the picture to follow along!




Here are a few of my most wishlisted and top-selling products you might love! Click on the picture to find out all about each product!


This one is so AWESOME because you can use it in a variety of ways! Verbals are really tricky for kids to understand, but with this product you can review in lots of ways!  You can play "Scoot!" with your entire class, play "Score Four!" in small groups, or "Minute to Win It" style games with these task cards.  Directions and game ideas are included, as well as an answer key to make it easy on you!
Here is a preview!



Tangerine by Edward Bloor is my most favorite book to read with middle schoolers!  It is a high-interest novel about a legally-blind 7th grader who loves soccer and fears his older brother.  Girls and boys get sucked into this novel so quickly!  They seriously can't put this novel down.  I've created a novel study that doesn't suck the fun of reading with endless comprehension questions after each chapter.  This novel study also offers end of book assessment essay options.  Click here to read the blog post I wrote about using this book in your classroom! 
Here's a sample of what you get with this product: 




This product is near and dear to my heart as it is one of my first-ever TpT products!  I created this product last summer as a way to get my kids excited about ELA during the first week of school.  It is the very first activity I do with my students, because it not only introduces a key literary term, but lets me get to know them right away!  I learn about who they are and how well they write from the essay, and I quickly see how well they work in groups.  This is my best-selling product, and I know you will love it too!  Here is a pic of my students watching the youtube videos of all the songs included! (Don't they just love getting out of their seats and sprawling on the floor?!?)
Here's a preview of what you'll get!


These are just a few of my favorite products.  Be sure to check out my store for other great ways to make ELA fun!  My "Color By Code" Bundle is a deal you really don't want to miss! The 20% off plus the extra 10% with TpT code makes this a nearly HALF-OFF deal available these 2 days only! 


Don't forget to use the code: CELEBRATE at checkout to get an extra 10% off your purchases!  Also, remember to leave feedback for purchases because every time you do, you earn TpT points.  20 TpT points earns you $1 off your purchase!  

Click here to start shopping!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment